Monday, January 23, 2006

That's it! I finally did it!!


Hard to believe but... Yes!, I finally did my blog .Thank to my good friends Campbell and Jason who gave me an ultimatum last week end .They told me, I was doing it or they were doing it for me, filling that blog with every old drawing of mine they could put their hand on .Wow !! that's what you call pressure.
Because this is my first post,I would like to let the new comers know that I am French Quebecquer .Hopefully you guys will forgive me for my bad english .
Because I wasn't mentally ready to have a blog, I am not really sure where to start.....
I guess I will start with my last completed piece that I did .It a bit dated ,but those who don't know me won't know.I actually met Jason Alexander and showed him the work in progress.He really liked it and signed it. He was exactly what I was hoping for, an amazing guy.

3 comments:

dcmackinlay said...

You see? That wasn't so hard, was it?
Now we can stop pestering you about getting a blog, and start pestering about posting more often!

Jason C said...

HA!.. Awesome Duker!!! Welcome to the blog club!! Man.. Now.. You'll just need to keep posting.. Great start!!!

Jeremy said...

This is one of my all time favorite drawings of yours. I wish there could be animated series based on your drawings. Great work! By the way, I have some cool stuff for you that you'd never get anywhere else :P I'll send it off if you're still in the same place.