Thursday, January 26, 2006

Duker 102







To keep going on the subject about..... me .If there is ONE thing I love more than Batman is of course ...
CHUCK JONES .Chuck is the reason where I am today .I knew I wanted to be a animator since I was 5 years old but when, at 14, I discovered Chuck Amuck .What a turning point in my life !Not only I knew I wanted to be part of the animation business ,but Warner bros would be my new home ....
How thing did turn out for me, almost 15 years later ,well for having Warner bros as a home well....still working on it, but the worst is I never had the chance to meet Chuck ,or talk to him ,or even see his grave or any of is legacy .OH!! not true, I saw his star on the sidewalk of fame in hollywood(Hurray!!!the only thing I didn't give a .......)So if any of you got stories about the big man ,please feel free to share with me .
At this point you probably guess it .I love the Looney tunes .(the classic of course ).So be kind with me if you see looney tunes sketches popping once a while .I sure draw a lot of those.
Here my 2 originals layouts from Chuck that I bought . (And proud to be a sucker ;))

2 comments:

Jason C said...

Man.. who doesn't love chuck jones.. These are great sketches.. it was amazing and humbling to see these in person.. I need to start building my Keane collection now ;)

Osgood McSonogram said...

With the exception of never meeting the man, you sound EXACTLY like me--altho Batman was a big influence in my childhood thru now, I read Chuck Amuck when I got it for my 14th birthday and animation has been the kitty's pjs for me ever since. Keep the power alive brothah!