Sunday, March 03, 2013

W.T.F!!!!

 
What The Food?! is a card game that I have been working on with Peter Vaughan, Janelle Tibbetts Vaughan, Jason Carter and Caroline Beliveau.
I was familiar with the processes of making either a live action feature, an animation or a comic book but a card game was definitly a first. So far, the experience is awesome and luckilly for me, this game is a lot of fun. I couldn't be more proud to have designed on this game.
Make sure to visit our fun Facebook page and like us : http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhatTheFoodGame?fref=ts
In the upcoming weeks, we should also have a link for our Kickstarter project :) (TBA)

Here is some of my art involved in the game:
(Make sure to visit our Facebook page to see them in color (done by my talented friend Peter Vaughan)).


1 comment:

bonenb said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!